Wednesday, March 2, 2016

30 Minutes. 30 Days. Days 8,9,10

I'm having doubts. I don't think I am progressing at all. I'm questioning my commitment to this challenge. I do get my 30 minutes in, but part of me knows that if this turns into a terrible script or an unfinished script it doesn't really matter. No one will read it. It will never get produced.

At this point my story is going in circles. I have 8 pages of content and I'm still stuck on the first scene. I'm wondering why I chose to write about a city I have only ever been to once. If I look back at all of my original work (plays, films etc..) they have always been completely fiction so that is not new for me. But this I'm missing a single clever premise for this. I have 100 complicated ideas that are not working themselves out yet. I will persevere...but tonight I have my doubts.

3 comments:

  1. I will read this and I know for sure that others will do as well. Anytime I start a project I have my doubts, its normal. So keep on writing, this is my coffee break and I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Thanks Mahsa. If you are reading it then I will persevere!

    ReplyDelete